● Offer religious guidance in the UAE to instill the principle of moderation in Islam.
● Spread Islamic culture and enhance religious awareness.
● Manage and supervise mosques.
● Provide Ifta'(Islamic ruling).
● Organize Hajj and Umrah affairs.
● Hold conferences, seminars, festivities, and religious contests.
● Print and give out copies of the Holy Quran.
● Supervise Quran memorization and religious centers.
● Review religious publications and DVDS.
● Train imams and preachers.
● Grant work permits to imams and preachers.
● Grant work permits to religious centers and Hajj and Umrah groups.
● Supervise and invest awqaf (religious endowments) assigned to GAIAE.
● Promote the tradition of waqf for the cause of Allah and the benefit of society.
● Create a religiously aware society able to comprehend and deal with new and contemporary challenges.
● Improve mosques and enhance the skills of its staff.
● Facilitate Hajj and Umrah affairs.
● Revive, preserve, and develop the tradition of waqf.
● Enhance GAIAE performance to reach world class performance.
● Establish a distinguished system of policies and legislations to regulate the performance of all organizations in charge of Islamic affairs.
● Establish strategic partnerships that benefit the implementation of GAIAE mission.
Sincerity and dedication for the sake of Allah - Exalted be He - and to excel in performing our duties.
● Objectivity in dealing with all circumstances and issues.
● Moderation in Islam for the good of society.
● Distinction through hard work , meticulous, and quality performance.
● Team work to facilitate the implementation of GAIAE mission and goals and offer the best services.